RICO: PERPETUAL STATE OF BLAH



My computer's still busted. It's not really that it can't be repaired - well I don't really know if it can be or not 'cause I just don't have it in me to get it checked up, and if necessarily, repaired. There's not even the drive to open it up and see what's wrong with it, much less, bring it to the shop at Alabang. Normally I would have been in a state of panic over not being able to use the computer at home. I have a guess on why: For the last couple of weeks, I've been in a perpatual state of blah - some sort of blank-ness.



I don't think it's burnout. That kinda has some sort of negativeness atatched to it. This state I'm in is simply ... um ... nothing. I can go on with my daily grind but when I stop I just get BLANK. Don't really know how long this funk is going to last but until it does I'm keeping myself busy with work, photography and volleyball.

No comments:

Post a Comment