GENE: Love of the Game



It's interesting to note that there's a sudden surge of interest in the community regarding setting up adventure/campaigns during the coming holidays and summer vacation. It has been more than a year since the last game has been conducted, so I guess it's about time a game surfaced. I don't know how everybody feels about this but as early as now I'm excited in creating the character I'm going to use. Once, it was easy to figure out if the group was excited about a certain game or project or not. As of now, it has become pretty difficult. The fog of banality has become thicker and thicker as the years go by. I have even heard of some players ask for compensation just to get a game started. Whatever happened to those times wherein every one was more than happy to start and join the game? If this goes on, i would hate too think how long the next batch of games will come out or even if there will be one.

No comments:

Post a Comment