GENE: SPIRITS



spirits

Okay. It's been two weeks since

Spirits came out and I've kept an eye on it. Basically, it's a prequel for

the two Spirit Warrior movies. Same premise - bunch of kids who have

adventures in the spirit world - though the cast in this one's a bit younger. It's a typical filipino telenovela though, but it does have a few twists. I'm just worried that there are too many characters in it.




Weird fact No 1: While watching Mulawin I was wondering why the networks don't come up with a sci-fi/fantasy series like buffy - super heroes with no costumes and normal lives. Then Spirits came out.



Weird fact No. 2: As the story progresses in the Spirits series, I fell into the habit of analyzing the show and thinking how I would have done it if given the chance. Of course I would use my own experiences and memories to use as my own basis. So Imagine my suprise when the actual locations the show was shot at was very familiar. It seems that ABS CBN has indeed been using my school to shoot their show.





No comments:

Post a Comment