ZAK: Freeload



It's Christmas time again and since it's the week before the actual day, people are up and about trying to finish up their Christmas shopping list. Naturally, people who know me come up to me to ask about what gifts to give and/or where would one get them. I'm more than happy to provide the information and even make the purchase (the act though but not taking up the actual expense) for most of the gifts (and since it's Christmas time I normally don't charge a fee for my services - or if I do, I tend to give a discount). There is however one type of transaction I hate doing and as much as I've been influence by Miguel to be manipulative, it's the selfish type of transaction that I dislike doing for anyone. Piper always warned me about personal gain. Asking me to find something for themselves or for someone else is okay, but asking me to find something so that someone can buy it for them is distasteful.



No comments:

Post a Comment