JOSHUA: Photographer of the Year



It’s official, I’m the Photographer of the Year . . . well for the company’s Photography club/workshop anyway.



We’re just wrapped things up for the 2003-2004 block and I won the overall monthly competition by 2 points.  It’s kinda funny that the photo that game me the last few crucial points were from an instamatic camera which fought against the SLR cameras of the other members.



I was supposed to get a medal for my efforts, but I guess they’re still having it made.  They did give me some high definition professional film and some ASA 100 film.  Which I kinda found weird since I prefer using the digital camera over that of the traditional one.



They did have a raffle and I did win the grand prize of a free Digital Photography Training.  I guess that kinda makes up for it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment