JOSHUA: Spidey



I’m assuming that as of this time most of the people have already seen the Spider-man 2 movie, so I don’t think I’ll need to give a blow-by-blow review. Nor do I believe I need to give the lecture on what lessons one can learn from the movie regarding heroes and self-sacrifice.



I guess I can safely say that it’s great summer movie. Well, for me anyway. I went in expecting drama and more spidey action and I wasn’t disappointed. The hero sub-plots were nicely done. I really felt sorry for Doc Ok. Tobey Maguire’s spidey stance, moves and stunts (or maybe those were just CGI but then again it was beautifully rendered so I’m not complaining) to the shooting of the web balls and other neat spidey tricks/action.



The inside jokes were a treat as well - the elevator skit and the “My back! My back!” scenes were funny (though, as usual, there were times that I would be laughing all by myself when those scenes were shown – or probably laughing for a different reason. :P )


No comments:

Post a Comment