MIGUEL: Just got back from a visit to ATC. The place was bursting with people. Ayala it seems has made early the yuletide season and people are eager to be a part of that spirit. I had my own reasons on why I was there but it wasn't business either. I was there to relax. I should have known better, 'specially when you're entering another's hunting ground uninvited.

I think the sountrack for the evening was Todd Rundgren's 'can we still be friends?'

But how exactly can that happen when there are instances that just work against you. Pre-conceptions or something as simple as a misplaced word during a conversation. Things that could just cause all efforts to reconcile to be discarded.
But then again is it simply just one's paranoia acting against onself? How would one know?

No comments:

Post a Comment