ZAK: Got in touch with some of my contacts regarding the RoTK premier tickets. It seems that ABSCBN isn't sponsoring any. Plus it's not an art film so my other source isn't covering it. My other source is scheduled to give birth within the week so she's won't be in the regular circulation when the tickets come out. I can't believe (well, ok I guess I can) that they're sellign tickets at P500 each when regular showings are going to be at P80 to P100. I just have to wonder if the guys out there are really that interested in seeing the movie three to four weeks in advance. I mean, we've already waited a year, what's a couple of weeks more? But then again I've known of some poeple who have saved and bought P1500 to P 5000 just to watch the F4 concert. One kinda sees P500 a bit cheap compared to that. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment