ZAK: Dark Angel DVDs



Rico and Gene wanted to catch the reruns of the season two of Dark Angel (probably as research material for Particle Black). Locally, the set costs around P 3,500.00. Incidentally, however, a friend is at the States for vacation so I thought I check out Amazon and have the dvds shipped to her ask her to bring it back when she comes back. That would cost me P 2,400.00 and save me around P1,100.00 from shipping alone. For some reason I had this itch and contacted my street contact if the dvds were available. As of yesterday, she said there was none. So, I was planning to put the order at Amazon after lunch today. Before I could do that though, I did got an sms message from my street contact this morning. It seems that the pirated copies arrived on Philippine shore today and she was able to get me a set for only P 480.00. That saves me a total of P 3,020.00. Don’t you just love coincidental magic?

No comments:

Post a Comment