JOSHUA: CELLULAR



Zak was able to get hold of some free premier tickets for the movie CELLULAR. It was a bit to late to call the other tribes, though. Honestly, when I first saw the trailer during THE NOTEBOOK screening, I was expecting it to be somekind of slightly high budgeted campy b movie. I was pleasantly surprised to experience that the movie is a very suspenseful and yet very funny movie. While watching, I didn't know whether the scene would make me hold on to the arm rest of my seat or to hold on to my stomach for laughing too hard - very entertaining. - very entertaining. Even if I did get to figure out the twist in the story sometime in the middle part of it, I was still enjoying the trill of the ride. The cast was exceptional. I have to give props to both Chris Evans and Kim Basinger for acting those solo parts. If you guys can catch the movie do so, but a word of advise: caution to those who will be sitting between two girls who squirm and squeeze your arms (whenever the lead actor appears on screen) and/or hit your arm everytime a gun is shot or a car crashes. I'm still bruised from last night. (Not to mention my eardrums are still ringing from all those 'aeeiiii' and 'he's so cute!! screams).

No comments:

Post a Comment