ZAK: Cellular Hunting

I think it's time to get a new phone.
I was browsing through the web and found out that Nokia is coming out with
a new phone model - the 6260. It's a clamshell design phone and allows the
screen to be rotated (which really depends on for what function you want to
use it). It works much like the other Nokia model 6600. I did find that
it does have a bluetooth powered keyboard accessory and comes with a mobile
email client which allows usage if Quickword and Quickpoint. Anyways, I
called up globe and they already have a price listing on it - not really
that far off from the 6600. However, when I tried looking for it in the
shops in Makati and in the stalls of Megamall and Greenhills, it was no
where to be seen. I guess it's really that available yet in the market so
I'll probably wait a bit longer. Maybe that will be my birthday gift for
myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment